Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

• Hi all

New member here, I am an English speaker (I hope that is okay here Smile ).

I'd like to share something with the board here that I think all you will find very interesting.

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

● Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

● The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you ie males having a female subordinate soul etc.

● Microcosmic worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similar to our world with life, water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system. Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

● Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them, it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilities that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

● The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

● Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can so expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the mystical experiences people sometimes have, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

German version

https://de.falundafa.org/downl…huanFalun-2019-online.pdf

English version:

http://falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018.pdf

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Energygem ()

• Ok, I will translate the post:

Hallo alle,

Ich möchte dem Vorstand hier etwas mitteilen, das Sie, so glaube ich, alle sehr interessant finden werden.

Ich bin auf ein faszinierendes Buch gestoßen, in dem es um spirituelle Dinge auf hohem Niveau aus einer wissenschaftlichen Perspektive geht. Dieses Buch ist faszinierend, da es über viele ähnliche Dinge spricht, die Menschen in mystischen Zuständen erwähnen, wie z.B. das Sehen in parallele Dimensionen und die Interaktion mit Wesen aus anderen Welten usw.

Dieses Buch heißt Zhuan Falun und stammt aus der Kultivierungsschule des Buddha-Rechts, aber es ist nicht der Buddhismus als Religion oder der Daoismus als Religion, es ist etwas tiefgründigeres. Es scheint mir eher eine spirituelle Wissenschaft zu sein, da viele der Begriffe und Konzepte in dem Buch in einer wissenschaftlichen, bodenständigen Art und Weise anstatt in blumiger, mystischer Prosa behandelt werden, was ich sehr erfrischend fand.

Jetzt wird es hier interessant, dieses Buch spricht über die folgenden Dinge:

● Andere Dimensionen - Ebenen von Dimensionen, die sich in den Mikrokosmos und auch nach außen in den Makrokosmos erstrecken

● Die Seele - Es geht darum, dass Menschen eine Hauptseele und eine Nebenseele haben, die vor Ihnen verborgen ist, sich aber auf einer fortgeschritteneren Ebene als Sie befinden. Es heißt, dass einige Menschen mehr als eine Nebenseele haben und einige nicht vom selben Geschlecht sind wie Sie, d.h. Männer haben eine weibliche Nebenseele usw.

● Mikrokosmische Welten - Dieses Konzept war sehr weit hergeholt, aber es spricht davon, dass es in Ihnen Welten gibt, unzählige Welten. Ähnlich wie unsere Welt mit Leben, Wasser, Tieren usw. Eine Analogie ist das Zoomen eines Atoms in einer Ihrer Zellen und die Erkenntnis, dass es in dieser Vergrößerungsstufe genau wie unser Sonnensystem ist. Dann zoomt man in ein einzelnes Teilchen in dieser Welt und stellt fest, dass es ebenfalls eine riesige Welt ist, wobei die Ebene, auf der es so weitergehen kann, anscheinend jenseits der Vorstellungskraft liegt.

● Übernatürliche Fähigkeiten - In dem Buch wird erwähnt, dass jeder sie hat, nur dass sie verkümmert sind. Es geht in die Tiefe über dieses Thema. Einige Fähigkeiten, die erwähnt werden, sind Präkognition, Retrokognition und Fernsicht.

● Das 3. Auge - Spricht darüber, dass im vorderen Teil unserer Zirbeldrüse eine vollständige Struktur eines Auges vorhanden ist. Die moderne Wissenschaft nennt es ein rudimentäres Auge, aber in der Kultivierungswelt sagt man, dass dieses Auge ganz natürlich so existiert und aktiviert werden kann, so dass man diese Dimension durchdringen und andere Dimensionen sehen kann. Es spricht davon, dass es viele Ebenen zu diesem 3. Auge gibt, und es geht sehr tief in die Tiefe.

● Gedanken - Dieser Teil war erstaunlich. Es geht darum, dass das menschliche Gehirn nur eine Verarbeitungsanlage ist. Es ist so, als ob Ihr ganzer Körper und Ihr Gehirn nur ein Vehikel wäre und dass die wahren Befehle von Ihrer Hauptseele erteilt werden, aber diese Hauptseele ist sehr winzig und kann die Position wechseln, während sie sich in Ihnen befindet, und sie kann sich so ausdehnen und schrumpfen. Er kann sich von Ihrem Gehirn zu Ihrem Herzen und zu anderen Teilen Ihres Körpers bewegen, und "er" ist es, der die Befehle gibt. Ihr Gehirn ist nur die Fabrik, an die Ihr Urgeist seine kosmischen Befehle sendet, die dann die von uns verwendeten Ausdrucks- und Kommunikationsformen wie Sprache, Gesten usw. schaffen.

Dies sind nur einige wenige Dinge, die abgedeckt sind, aber es gibt viele andere Dinge, die mich beim Lesen des Buches umgehauen haben, weil es mit einigen der mystischen Erfahrungen, die Menschen manchmal machen, in Resonanz stand, insbesondere mit der multidimensionalen Natur der Realität und wie sie alle in unserer täglichen Wahrnehmung der Welt verborgen sind.

Wenn das für jemanden interessant klingt, können Sie sich hier ein Exemplar des Buches holen:

Deutsche Fassung

Englische Version:

http://falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018.pdf

Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

• Hi Energygem :)

thanks for sharing this great book :)

It really sounds interesting, especially because there are some topics which are also discussed in our community :) Unfortunately the links you‘ve posted only show an english and a french version. Is there still some german version you can show us? I‘m sure the our members would be interested, too :)<3

• Hi Energygem :)

thanks for sharing this great book :)

It really sounds interesting, especially because there are some topics which are also discussed in our community :) Unfortunately the links you‘ve posted only show an english and a french version. Is there still some german version you can show us? I‘m sure the our members would be interested, too :)<3

You're welcome Goettlich :)

Oops! I accidently shared the French version, here is the German version: